ESPN Predicts Iowa’s Final 2 Games

first_imgFans cheer as the Iowa Hawkeyes face the Iowa State Cyclones on September 10, 2016 at Kinnick Stadium.IOWA CITY, IA – SEPTEMBER 10: Fans cheer as the Iowa Hawkeyes face the Iowa State Cyclones on September 10, 2016 at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, Iowa. (Photo by Matthew Holst/Getty Images)Iowa’s football program has had a disappointing stretch of play in recent weeks, with the Hawkeyes losing three straight games after starting the season 6-1.Opportunity remains for a promising finish, though.Iowa has two games left on the regular season schedule, playing at Illinois on Saturday and finishing the year against Nebraska.Can Iowa win both of those games and finish 8-4?ESPN’s latest predictions are in.Iowa at IllinoisESPN is giving Iowa an 89.5 percent chance to win this game, giving Illinois only a 10.5 percent chance to pull off the upset.Iowa vs. NebraskaESPN is giving Iowa an 85 percent chance to win this game, giving Nebraska only a 15 percent chance to pull off the upset.***What are your predictions?last_img

Recommended Reading

Discuss

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *